What’s new with GetReferd.
- You can now match your referrals based on your patients location instead of your practice location.
- We’ve made a few tweaks and it’s now even quicker to set up your account.
- Searching for providers has been updated slightly to make sure you find who you’re looking for.
- Added additional security protocols.
- You can now edit a referral from the confirmation screen before sending.
- Added the ability to refer any scheduled patient on to a new provider.
- Allow healthcare liaisons to be notified if a referral is being sent to a new provider.
- Added a new search feature for sending directly to any provider in our database.
- It’s now quicker to search and select a speciality when creating a referral.
- Updated how your practice branding is shown on the patient appointment screen.
- You can now review and download attachments when a referral has been matched with you.
- It’s now possible to add a provider to your practice without providing their email address. This will make it quick to get set up and start sending referrals.
- You can now add multiple notes to a referral. You can use these to follow up or update any patient information.
- Refer back – We’ve made it easy to quickly refer a patient back to the provider who sent them your way.
- See when users from other practices are also viewing a referral you have been offered.
- Quickly add multiple users to departments with the new selection tool.
- Bug fixes around re matching referrals when a provider edits their specialities.